Effective October 8, 2023
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen your orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the Personal Information we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year.
If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please contact us via eMail at email@example.com or by phone at (562) 926-9552 or by mailing us at the address at the bottom of this page.
Not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine The Light requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. Under California law, businesses are only required to respond to a request once during any calendar year.
If you are a California resident, then you also have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regarding your Personal Information:
(A) Right to Know
You have the right to know and see what data we have collected about you over the past twelve (12) months, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared your Personal Information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you.
We have collected the following categories of personal information established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on what part of the website is used:
- identifiers such as your unique personal identifier, e-mail address, account name or IP address;
- personal information, such as name, address, credit card number;
- commercial information, such as purchases;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
(B) No Sale of Personal Information
The CCPA sets forth certain obligations for businesses that “sell” personal information. We do not sell information that directly identifies you, such as your name and email address, to third parties, whether for monetary or other valuable consideration, and we have not done so within the past 12 months. We therefore do not sell the Personal Information of any minors under the age of 18 years.
(C) Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information we have collected from you (and direct our Service Providers to do the same). There are a number of exceptions, however, that include, but are not limited to, when the information is necessary for us or a third party to do any of the following:
- Complete your transaction;
- Provide you a good or service;
- Perform a contract between us and you;
- Protect your security and prosecute those responsible for breaching it;
- Fix our system in the case of a bug;
- Protect the free speech rights of you or other users;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interests that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of the information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
(D) Exercising Your Rights
To exercise your right to know or your right to change/correct or delete any data we may have about you, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at the address at the bottom of this page.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights described above. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services; charge you different prices or rates for goods or services; provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
For more information about our privacy practices please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or mail us at the address below.
M&H Electric Fabricators, Inc.
13537 Alondra Blvd.
Santa Fe Springs, CA, 90713 USA